Location: Nashville TN
Job Type: Full-Time
Send Resume: email@example.com
Centauri Health Solutions aims to attract and retain the industry’s top talent as we continue to create and deliver the most flexible and innovative tools in the market. Centauri reimagines and builds a healthcare system that makes a difference in the lives – and work – of those who count on it. We increase access to, and the delivery of, proper care by providing hosted software solutions, eligibility enrollment services, data-driven services, and data management designed specifically for risk adjustment and quality-based revenue programs.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace as we develop unique, advanced, end-to-end solutions for clients. We provide our clients with better visibility into the key interaction driving the healthcare cycle – a member’s encounter with their provider of care. We work to deliver unique tools to maximize the transparency of that interaction, along with the impact of the encounter on the overall healthcare cycle.
The Contract SQL Developer will primarily support the running of Quality Measure Engine (QME) data runs. This will involve troubleshooting SQL errors when they occur, as well as executing stored procedures and SQL Agent jobs. We’re looking for someone who is a data-driven self-starter, team-oriented, and a great communicator.
- Follows established data run checklists, starts and monitors execution of data runs via Precise Manager Application and SQL Server activity monitoring
- Communicates status of runs regularly with all stake holders
- Performs back-end data validation
- Create SQL testing and monitoring stored procedures to validate data
- Create alerts and reports for data inconsistency
- Maintain and ensure integrity of data through SQL transformations, cleansing and constraints
- Conducts thorough testing of ETL code changes to ensure quality of data produced
- Assisting the team with performance tuning for ETL and database processes
- Great interpersonal and communications skills, while establishing and maintaining effective work relationships with team members
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, flexible environment, and take the initiative to learn new tools and concepts quickly
- Database development, administration, debugging, and tuning in SQL Server
- 1+ years of experience in IT software development (such as Systems Analysis, Data Warehousing, ETL, and QA areas)
- 1+ years’ experience with SSIS
- 1+ years’ experience with Database development, administration, debugging, and tuning in SQL Server required
- Experience with relational database design/modeling
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008-2016
- Solid understanding of HEDIS and CMS Quality ratings
- Experience dealing with large relational data sets, including load performance, query performance, archiving, etc
Centauri was founded to constantly create unique, innovative tools within the marketplace. Tools that allow our clients to improve lives. Centauri Health Solutions will continue to grow with talented individuals who understand the importance of being committed to our philosophy. If you are interested in learning more about how you can grow with Centauri, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our IT Team is growing rapidly and we are recruiting for multiple roles. No Consultants or Vendors, please.
Centauri Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.