Location: Cleveland OH, Scottsdale AZ
Job Type: Full-Time
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centauri Health Solutions aims to attract and retain the industry’s top talent as we continue to create and deliver the most flexible and innovative tools in the market. Centauri reimagines and builds a healthcare system that makes a difference in the lives – and work – of those who count on it. We increase access to, and the delivery of, proper care by providing hosted software solutions, eligibility enrollment services, data-driven services, and data management designed specifically for risk adjustment and quality-based revenue programs.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace as we develop unique, advanced, end-to-end solutions for clients. We provide our clients with better visibility into the key interaction driving the healthcare cycle – a member’s encounter with their provider of care. We work to deliver unique tools to maximize the transparency of that interaction, along with the impact of the encounter on the overall healthcare cycle.
Centauri is seeking an energetic and creative Instructional Designer to join the Learning & Development Team. The Instructional Designer will contribute in the design and delivery of scalable, world class corporate training programs. The Instructional Designer will be responsible for designing high-impact and cost effective synchronous (instructor led) and asynchronous (web0based) training programs. This role will deliver results through exceptional performance in analyzing and identifying training needs, recommending training strategy, development and/or high utilization of tools and systems. Strong LMS experience, specifically with Cornerstone LMS software desired.
- Analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of Centauri training programs, and web-based instruction to meet needs of associates, leaders and clients.
- Develop and design curriculum for web-based training, hands-on experiences, workbooks, group activities, and post-course activities to be executed by trainers, subject matter experts and managers.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure subject matter is accurate and applicable.
- Effectively prepare and guide trainers in the execution designed curriculum and establish program to support continued evaluation.
- Uphold professional relationships with business partners to ensure accurate and timely understanding of program successes and challenges.
- Facilitate/Train associates and lead training classes when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to craft and execute course curriculum.
- Toolbook authorware and other CBT training tools
- Strong knowledge of web course management tools
- Educational and instructional design theory
- Adult learning methodology
- Job and task analysis
- Learning management systems – Cornerstone LMS Software
- Microsoft Windows and Office proficient
- Use knowledge of current graphic design software to produce visual materials for training programs.
- Bachelor’s in related field
- 2-5 years of experience designing online learning
- Experience in programming
Centauri was founded to constantly create unique, innovative tools within the marketplace. Tools that allow our clients to improve lives. Centauri Health Solutions will continue to grow with talented individuals who understand the importance of being committed to our philosophy. If you are interested in learning more about how you can grow with Centauri, send your resume to email@example.com.
Centauri Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.