Location: Nashville TN
Job Type: Full-Time
Send Resume: email@example.com
Centauri Health Solutions aims to attract and retain the industry’s top talent as we continue to create and deliver the most flexible and innovative tools in the market. Centauri reimagines and builds a healthcare system that makes a difference in the lives – and work – of those who count on it. We increase access to, and the delivery of, proper care by providing hosted software solutions, eligibility enrollment services, data-driven services, and data management designed specifically for risk adjustment and quality-based revenue programs.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace as we develop unique, advanced, end-to-end solutions for clients. We provide our clients with better visibility into the key interaction driving the healthcare cycle – a member’s encounter with their provider of care. We work to deliver unique tools to maximize the transparency of that interaction, along with the impact of the encounter on the overall healthcare cycle.
The Sr. SQL Developer will support the ongoing development and maintenance of Centauri’s data systems. They will make valuable contributions to the continuous transformation and improvement of Centauri’s information systems. This role partners with the rest of the data team to support the data development lifecycle, including data profiling, ETL and data model design and development, testing, and support. This role will also interface with off shore SQL Developers and will delegate work to them and manage their deliverables. The successful candidate will be a data-driven self-starter, team-oriented, and a strong communicator.
- Contribute to the development, customer support and implementation using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Understand and adhere to Data Vault methodology
- Understand and work in an Agile development environment
- Integrate and migrate existing data environments into our current data flow
- Take complex data project requests and produce into business and technical requirements
- Work with other subject matter experts and technical resources to design and develop the best way to merge multiple data environments into one
- Independently develop and implement efficient solutions with support from other developers on the team as needed
- Independently troubleshoot and fix issues that arise with data and/or processes and recommend solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Support, devise and implement efficiencies around existing ETL processes ensuring the integrity of the data environment
- Suggest and assist in incorporating enhancements to our existing data environment and reporting environments
- Develop T-SQL queries and/or procedures and functions to satisfy complex data requests
- Ability to interface with off-shore SQL Developers to delegate tasks and manage deliverables
- Create and maintain documentation
- BA/BS degree in information technology or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Experience in Information Technology
- 2+ years of Experience in a Healthcare Information Technology environment
- 3+ years of Experience in Microsoft SSIS in SQL 2014 or higher
- Experience Interfacing with Off-Shore development resources
- SQL DB Administration, including performance tuning
- Expertise with advanced SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Agile, C#, Scrum, and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of data warehouse design methodologies, having demonstrated knowledge implementing a dimensional data warehouses
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with minimal direction
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a multi-project environment, while ensuring production systems are up and performing well
- Proven track record of attention to detail, collaborative work and ability to take on a leadership role
Centauri was founded to constantly create unique, innovative tools within the marketplace. Tools that allow our clients to improve lives. Centauri Health Solutions will continue to grow with talented individuals who understand the importance of being committed to our philosophy. If you are interested in learning more about how you can grow with Centauri, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our IT Team is growing rapidly and we are recruiting for multiple roles. No Consultants or Vendors, please.
Centauri Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.