The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services uses the 5-star rating system to measure the quality of care and service provided to Medicare members. Centauri's solution aggregates diverse data sources, providing plans with actionable data to improve Star Ratings in one location rather than multiple excel spreadsheets.
Dashboards within the platform incorporate a multi-level approach to Star Ratings, providing current and projected performance at the Summary, Overall and individual measure level performance to identify key opportunities for improvement, including gaps in care.The solution also provides the ability to create “What If” scenarios to view the impact of measure level changes on the Summary and Overall Ratings as well as the reward factor.
Additionally, Competitive analysis is also incorporated into the Stars platform, providing insight into competitor performance and performance of similar plan types which may help plans identify additional quality improvement initiatives to consider adopting for improved performance.
- Predictive modeling identifies key drivers of Star Ratings to determine highest improvement opportunities
- Decades of deep expertise in HEDIS, Stars, and Quality measurement, reporting, and analytics
- HITRUST CSF® Certified status demonstrates that our Quality platform has met key regulations and requirements and is appropriately managing risk for our healthcare partners
- Industry-leading technology and speed due to advanced clinical rules engine
- Able to run ad-hoc and standard analysis on quality scores
- One of the longest running HEDIS® engines - NCQA-certified continuously since 2006