Due to the escalating concerns over the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we wanted to share with you the efforts that Centauri Health Solutions is taking to address the evolving situation.
Centauri has established Business Continuity Plans in place which cover pandemics and other health/illness-related events such as this. We are actively monitoring and assessing the current Coronavirus situation daily to minimize any potential business disruptions and to ensure the safety of our associates and clients across the country.
Centauri’s multi-tiered response plan includes:
- A completed review of existing Business Continuity Plans for effectiveness and appropriateness to the current situation
- Addition of a daily cross-functional workgroup to monitor, review and discuss the ever-evolving situation and recommend any needed resources or new procedures
- Enhanced office cleaning protocols with increased number of scheduled cleanings and hand sanitizer and disinfectants made available on site
- Limiting non-essential travel for all staff, reviewing attendance to meetings on a case-by-case basis and encouraging remote work when warranted, within established business line protocols
- Distribution of information and best-practice recommendations to all staff from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including guidance around self-reporting
We hope this summary of our comprehensive plan assures you that Centauri has enhanced resources in place to mitigate any potential Coronavirus disruptions and that we remain committed to providing outstanding service and delivery of our solutions.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please reach out to your Centauri client representative or email us at email@example.com.