Best Benefits Disability Enrollment
Centauri's Best Benefits solution connects eligible Medicaid health plan members with Supplemental Security Income (SSI) & Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits. We use an industry-leading predictive model based on the Social Security Administration’s 14 body systems of adult disability and 15 pediatric disability criteria to identify disabled plan members and dependents through claims, member and Rx data. Our compassionate advocates outreach to members and assist them through the screening and disability enrollment process. They also provide representation in the SSA process and provide appeals support as necessary.
Our services can help members receive up to $943 from Supplemental Security Income and between $800-$1800 Social Security Disability Income (based on work history) per month. Members can also receive assistance with non-medical community benefits through our Resource Connect™ program. This optional service enables members to access food, housing, transportation, and other assistance to meet needs that fall under the Social Determinants of Health (SDOH). Additionally, health plans see a significant capitation increase in converting a member to SSI, typically $400 - $1,000 PMPM. Higher capitation rates improve bottom line and value to plans.
- Strong agency relationships at every level
- Work with more than 95% of all Medicaid plans with proven results
- Successful disability enrollment of more than 110,000 health plan members
- Proprietary rules-based and machine learning predictive models to identify potentially disabled members
- Platform interfaces with some regional social security offices, optimizing submissions
- Unblemished compliance track record
- Comprehensive and integrated reporting
- HITRUST Certified