Referral Management & Analytics
Centauri's referral management and analytics team (formerly Ivy Ventures) specializes in identifying, executing and capitalizing on key drivers that lead to enhanced patient experience and market share growth.
We become an operating partner with our health system clients to assess and identify growth opportunities in referral-driven service lines, establish lasting relationships with the referral community, and improve care coordination for their patients.
Order Cycle Management
Our concierge referral management platform personalizes and brands clients' referral processes, providing each referring group a single point of contact for care coordination and scheduling. We utilize existing health system scheduling software for easy implementation along with Centauri's Patient Tracker+ tool to track order status and alert referring physician offices of unconverted orders, pre-auth issues, and no-shows. Staffed and unstaffed models are available.
- Care coordination
- Post-procedure follow-up
- Provider communication
- Service level analytics
Strategy & Analytics
Centauri helps our clients measure and identify opportunities to move market share, while our analytics turn your data into actionable strategies.
- Referral tracking
- Leakage and opportunity analysis
- Market research and industry benchmarking
- Competitive pricing and payor mix analysis
- Dashboarding and service line reporting
- Scheduling and service metric dashboarding
- Capital and budget planning
Order turnaround and conversion metrics
Outreach Cycle Management
Equipped with industry-leading referral analytics and coached by our seasoned sales management team, our field personnel give your hospital service and clinical pathways the dedicated client-focus required to innovate and capture market share.
- Dedicated outreach representatives
- Referral analytics-driven call routing
Real-time market intelligence, surveying and provider feedback
- Sales management and coaching
Service Line Growth Assessment
Our team of experts develop a service line growth plan based on client needs and local competitive standards.
- Operational workflow analysis
- Patient access workflow and service level assessment
- Competitive pricing review
- Market and industry research
- Utilization and staffing analysis
- Customer service benchmarking