Centauri's comprehensive Charge Accuracy solution improves revenue cycle accuracy and integrity by finding, quantifying and valuing provider charge errors. Using claims data (HCPCS, revenue codes, ICD-10, etc.) submitted to payors, we apply over 500,000 predictive analytical tests to identify errors in charging, coding, and billing practices. Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables the development of pattern recognition across vast arrays of provider claims to identify potential inaccuracies. Providers can use the results to correct current claims and identify areas to improve the accuracy of future claims.
- Applies more than 500,000 payor-specific rules to isolate missing or inaccurate charges, including errors on "clean" post-edit claims that were previously missed
- Offers quick implementation—no software to install
- Accepts standard 837/835 claims files
- Meets the unique needs and priorities of each hospital/health system through a simple user environment with customizable rules and workflows
- Provides expert clinical and financial support to understand findings and implement solutions for maximimum ROI
- Supports providers validation of results and review individual claim data using the Service Supported Software™ online environment
- Allows for ongoing measurement of the financial impact of changes ensures desired results are achieved